[torqueusers] [torqueuserstorqueusers] No Email notification

Jakob Blomqvist Jakob.Blomqvist at mah.se
Mon Mar 7 04:33:55 MST 2011

This is a cut froserver_logserver_loserver_log.file (server_log.file).
Job 102 was scr.sh below.
I attaconfig.logconfig.log as well as scr.sh.o102 and a printoutqstathe qstatqstat.log -f 102 (qstat.log)

I can't seem to find anything about the logfile t/Jakoblogfile.

/Jakob

Dr. Jakob Blomquist
IMP, School of Technology
Malmo University