[torqueusers] Jobs fail to run across multiple nodes

~Stack~ i.am.stack at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:31:07 MST 2011

Sorry for the multiple emails from before. It took many days before the
emails showed up and then all three showed up at once. I guess there is
wait delay or verification check or something...

I did fix the problem.

By trashing all the configurations for torque and maui, then starting
over from scratch. No idea what was going on and I found nothing online
about those errors that related to my problem.

The only thing that stands out as being different is in the old maui
configuration file I had:
SERVERHOST            HOSTNAME.DOMAIN.EXT
RMCFG[HOSTNAME.DOMAIN.EXT]

And in the new configuration file I ended up with:
SERVERHOST            HOSTNAME.DOMAIN.EXT
RMCFG[HOSTNAME]

I don't think that was what was causing all the problems, but that is
the only change that really stands out and it does all work now...

~Stack~