[torqueusers] admin access to group of jobs

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Fri Mar 4 15:18:39 MST 2011

All,

Been trying to see if/how it can be done, but...
I have a group of users that wish to be able to qhold/qdel/qrun their jobs regardless of which one submitted it.
There are numerous other users of the system that should not have such access.
This group of users should not have such access to other jobs outside their group.

Is there a setting that they (or I) can do that would help accomplish this?
I am thinking if they were to submit the job as a member of a particular GID, there may be a way to allow members of that group admin access to those jobs?

Brian Andrus