[torqueusers] torque-2.5.3-1cri.x86_64 hang when a node falls

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Fri Mar 4 11:34:06 MST 2011

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:15:30 -0700 (MST)
David Beer wrote:

> Did your jobs directory get destroyed or did you relocate it? (I'm
> just wondering how you had the job files if the directory was
> destroyed) What is the error pbs_server gives you when you copy the
> files? I would expect this to work as you mentioned 2.5.3 and now
> you're on 2.5.5, and there is no difference in job files between
> these versions.

Ok, now, with more time, I have studied it, and the explanation is :

 history |grep create
 1161  pbs_server -t create

so, obviously, I lost all my jobs: PICNIC

about the error, something about non-existing jobs. Maybe they finished
as I've last half hour.

Sorry for announcing a possible bug that does not exits.

Cheers,
Arnau