[torqueusers] process using more CPUs than requested

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Thu Mar 3 11:32:12 MST 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 11:07 -0700, David Beer wrote:
> > Or by running something like pbstools' reaver [1] in
> > epilogue.parallel,
> > although that would be more of a post-job cleanup thing.
>
> Would you be fine with us adding your script to TORQUE's contrib
> directory?

I think there's already a README.pbstools in the contrib dir, though
it's a couple years old.  (It still has me at OSC, for one thing.)
Attached is an updated version of that file.  If you also want to add
the reaver script itself to the contrib dir as has been done with qpeek,
I'm OK with that as well.  (There's also a much newer version of qpeek
available in the pbstools svn repo.)

>  Nice Firefly reference by the way.

Well, I do what I can. :)

	--Troy
--
Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee