[torqueusers] qsub patch for job script arguments.

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Aug 29 08:00:10 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Roy,

Thanks for the patch.

I think the -F option will cause some confusion for everyone at first because it is a different syntax than what people are used to. The way Maui and Moab interpret the command line is also a factor in this. Both programs would need to know the -F meant everything else following are arguments.

Even so I am open to better practices. What does everyone else think.

Regards

Ken