[torqueusers] 'A' accounting record marker?
samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Aug 22 21:07:40 MDT 2011
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 23/08/11 04:40, Kenneth Yoshimoto wrote:
> I am seeing record marker 'A' in a Torque accounting log.
> How should that be interpreted? I don't see it described here:
My guess is that it's defined in src/include/acct.h:
#define PBS_ACCT_ABT (int)'A' /* Job Abort by server */
It's logged in job_abt() in src/server/job_func.c. The
comment for that function in trunk in SVN says:
* job_abt - abort a job
* The job removed from the system and a mail message is sent
* to the job owner.
/* NOTE: this routine is called under the following conditions:
* 1) by req_deletejob whenever deleting a job that is not running,
* not transitting, not exiting and does not have a checkpoint
* file on the mom.
* 2) by req_deletearray whenever deleting a job that is not running,
* not transitting, not in prerun, not exiting and does not have a
* checkpoint file on the mom.
* 3) by close_quejob when the server fails to enqueue the job.
* 4) by array_delete_wt for prerun jobs that hang around too long and
* do not have a checkpoint file on the mom.
* 5) by pbsd_init when recovering jobs.
* 6) by svr_movejob when done routing jobs around.
* 7) by queue_route when trying toroute any "ready" jobs in a specific queue.
* 8) by req_shutdown when trying to shutdown.
* 9) by req_register when the request oparation is JOB_DEPEND_OP_DELETE.
Christopher Samuel - Senior Systems Administrator
VLSCI - Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative
Email: samuel at unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the torqueusers