[torqueusers] [torquedev] Release Candidate for TORQUE 2.5.8

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Aug 16 16:04:26 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

This time for sure. I have the typecast for src/pam/pam_pbssimpleauth.c fixed and checked in. I tested the --with-pam configuration for sure this time and there is a snapshot ready to try. The snapshot can be downloaded at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.8-snap.201108161527.tar.gz

Please download this and let me know if you find any problems.

Thanks for your patience.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing