[torqueusers] Error: qsub: Invalid request MSG=no job owner specified

Carlos M. Camara Mora carlos.camara at wimasis.com
Fri Aug 5 04:13:26 MDT 2011

Thank you a lot for your reply ken.

Actually you are absolutely right, MOMs have nothing to do with qsub, at
least regarding my problem.

Nevertheless it's strange, because if I disallow the user of that host
to submit jobs, it is not able to submit, but if It is authorized I get
that error.

I have also check the code according to the link I mentioned on the
first post of this thread and it seems that the code is correct.

Any ideas?