[torqueusers] set automatically a mem max ressources when the user submits a job with a nodes/cpu param

Stuart Barkley stuartb at 4gh.net
Mon Sep 27 15:32:20 MDT 2010

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 at 10:52 -0000, Gabe Turner wrote:

> The submission script is just passed to the filter on stdin, hence
> the 'while read i' in the example bash script.  'read()' just reads
> a line on standard input.  Then within the while in the example, the
> line is just echoed to stdout.

Does the submission script get other scheduling parameters passed into
it (or defaulted by Torque)?  In particular, does the script see any
of the '-l' options on the command line.

This might complicate the original question since he wants to generate
memory requirements based upon the actual submit values, which may not
be what is in the script.

Stuart
--
I've never been lost; I was once bewildered for three days, but never lost!
                                        --  Daniel Boone