[torqueusers] [torquedev] Preparing to release TORQUE 2.5.3

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Thu Sep 23 13:04:04 MDT 2010

Ken,

This is really very interesting. But I have a question about supporting
large numbers of users. The documentation you send out says that I have
to add each user as an authorized_users object. But what if I want to
have say 1,000 authorized users. Can I do something like this:

qmgr -c 'set server authorized_users=*@host'

Notice the asterisk for the username.

If something like that is valid (which I think it should be), it should
be added to the documentation.

I imagine a section about Munge support will appear on the TORQUE Docs site?

-Josh