[torqueusers] strange behaivour on qmgr

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:05:38 MDT 2010

As for the up/down arrow problem, that sounds to me like you forgot to
include libreadline.

HTH,
Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210