[torqueusers] User can't submit jobs

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Sep 13 08:10:47 MDT 2010

As Simon has said make sure the host and user name are in the /etc/hosts.equiv file. This will override submit_hosts and acl_hosts.

If you do not want to add the users to the hosts.equiv file then do the following.

If the users are submitting from a host that is in the $TORQUE_HOME/server_priv/nodes file then use the submit_hosts command option. If they are submitting from a host that is not in the $TORQUE_HOME/server_priv/nodes then add the host to the acl_hosts parameter.