[torqueusers] qtop: yet another tool to struggle with torque and PBS family systems

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Fri Sep 3 12:49:40 MDT 2010

Fotis,

I like the tool, but find its output a bit hard to read sometimes. The
biggest issue I have right now is that I can't seem to get color to
work, reguardless of what I do.

I've tried COLOR=1 ./qtop, FORCECOLOR=1 ./qtop, and I even have the
qtop.colormap installed in ~/.qtop. Anything else I'm missing?

-Josh