[torqueusers] RPMs for current version of Torque

Vechinski, Douglas A. DOUGLAS.A.VECHINSKI at saic.com
Fri Oct 29 06:41:19 MDT 2010

We  have been using Torque 2.1.8 on a cluster we have now for quite some
time and I was considering updating it.  We are presently using a CentOS
5.4 OS  and everything has basically been installed via RPM packages.
Since the current version of Torque appears to be 2.5.2 I've been trying
to find RPMs for a newer version that what we have  but haven't had any
luck. I could download the source and compile but then would need to
compile/install on each node. Is anyone aware where some RPMs of newer
versions may be available?