[torqueusers] New 2.5.3 snapshot

richard.g.plourde at aero.bombardier.com richard.g.plourde at aero.bombardier.com
Wed Oct 27 08:07:10 MDT 2010

Hello Ken,

Another email...

I still receive emails from "torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org" even
though I've unsuscribed.

Richard Plourde
HP-UX System support principal
Bombardier Aerospace

"The more I C, the less I see."

             Ken Nielson
             <knielson at adaptiv
             ecomputing.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  torquedev
             torqueusers-bounc         <torquedev at supercluster.org>,
             es at supercluster.o         torqueusers
             rg                        <torqueusers at supercluster.org>
             10/26/2010 06:43                                      Subject
             PM                        [torqueusers] New 2.5.3 snapshot
             Please respond to
               Torque Users
               Mailing List
             <torqueusers at supe

We found two show stopper bugs in the last snapshot. We have another
release candidate available for TORQUE 2.5.3.

A problem which would cause pbs_server to segfault when using
checkpointing was fixed.

A problem with rolling job logs was also fixed.

Thanks for your help.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing
torqueusers mailing list