[torqueusers] GPU Hardware

Kevin Shinpaugh kashin at vt.edu
Thu Oct 21 10:02:34 MDT 2010

Ken:

  The system has 42 compute nodes.

Quad-socket AMD 2.3GHz Magny Cour 8 Core Processor
64 GB memory per node
Quad-data-rate (QDR) InifniBand (40 Gb/sec)
8 nVidia S2050 "Fermi" 4 GPU available on the system - 16 nodes with two Fermis each

Kevin Shinpaugh, Ph.D.
Director High Performance Computing
Adjunct Professor Aerospace Engineering
Virginia Tech