[torqueusers] GPU Hardware

Dr. Henrik Schulz h.schulz at fzd.de
Thu Oct 21 10:21:10 MDT 2010

Dear Ken,

in our case it is mixed: 2 Nvidia Tesla S1070 connected to 4 servers (2 cards per machine) and 4 Nvidia C2070 inside one machine.

It would be great to let the user select
- the type of the card (since the number of multiprocessors of a GPU is important for the program)
- the number of GPUs per node (like ppn)
- maybe also the type of the programming environment (CUDA/OpenCL/Stream)

Kind regards,
Henrik