[torqueusers] procs with torque 2.5.XX and maui

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Oct 21 04:14:25 MDT 2010


> OK, i did some tests with maui and torque_scheduler.
> 
> my queue is configured with resources_default.nodes=1

Hi Nicolas,

I'd unset resources_default.nodes for the queue (or set up another queue if you want to avoid any chance of disruption) and test again.  We used to also set resources_default.nodes=1 but stopped some time ago with no adverse effect - unless you're worried about 'qstat -a' not reporting nodes or tasks for serial jobs.  We might have had to do a minor rework of our custom accounting summaries, but you might need to do that anyway if you start to use 'procs'.

- Gareth



More information about the torqueusers mailing list