[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE incomplete (entries for last(?) node only)

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:04:19 MDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Gordon Wells <gordon.wells at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I confirm that this will definitely fix the problem? Unfortunately this
> cluster also needs to be glite compatible, 2.3.6 seems to be the latest that
> will work

i'm not certain...  do you happen to have set server
resources_available.nodect set?  I have seen bugs with PBS_NODEFILE
contents when this server attribute is set.  This may be a
manifestation of this bug, and I'm not sure if it has been corrected.

try unsetting this and submitting a job with -l nodes=X:ppn=Y