[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE incomplete (entries for last(?) node only)

Gordon Wells gordon.wells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:27:20 MDT 2010

Hi

This is the nodes file, which is correct as far as I know:
wonko1.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko2.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko3.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko4.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko5.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko6.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko7.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko8.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko9.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko10.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko11.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko12.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko13.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro
wonko14.bi.up.ac.za np=8 lcgpro

regards

-- max(∫(εὐδαιμονία)dt)

Dr Gordon Wells
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Unit
Department of Biochemistry
University of Pretoria