[torqueusers] Delayed Job Execution

Mark A. White mawhite at utmb.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:17:56 MDT 2010

There are no jobs waiting in the queue when these jobs are submitted.
Sometimes they all run, and other times a small fraction are held in the
queue, apparently at random and without any obvious reason.

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 10:10 -0500, "Mgr. Šimon Tóth" wrote:

> > We are using a basic PBS/Torque installation, with the torque-scheduler,
> > on CentoOS5.
> How many jobs do you have in queues waiting for execution?

Yours sincerely,

Mark A. White, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
Manager, Sealy Center for Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics
X-ray Crystallography Laboratory,
Basic Science Building, Room 6.660 C
University of Texas Medical Branch
Galveston, TX 77555-0647