[torqueusers] Delayed Job Execution

Mark A. White mawhite at utmb.edu
Tue Oct 5 08:59:39 MDT 2010

Hello,

Has anyone experienced a problem with PBS/Torque delaying execution of
jobs, even when adequate resources are available?  In my experience,
this is not a repeatable problem, sometimes 100 jobs will be launched
simultaneously, and another time 5 of fifty will be delayed, with no
apparent difference in circumstances.

Any ideas how to debug this problem?

Mark