[torqueusers] How to stop the submission for new jobs (for maintenance)

J Jones j.jones at bath.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 06:03:53 MDT 2010

 Hi Guillaume

You could put in a reservation.  Maui's setres command should let you do
this:

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/commands/setres.shtml

There are a few examples on the above page, and also a list of the
different flags it takes.  You can also put in a reservation that lasts
until infinity and remove it when you are done.

Jess