[torqueusers] connection time out problem

Abhishek Gupta abhig at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 30 13:16:04 MST 2010

Hi,
We are experiencing connection time out problem when we execute showq or
showstate commands. This problem do not occur all the time. It just
appears for 10-15 mins and then after that everything seems to be normal
again. We checked our system when we get these timeouts and we didn't
see anything running that may interrupt the connection with PBS server
like this.
Where should I look for to understand the problem? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Abhi.