[torqueusers] HPC Monitoring Google Group

Stuart Barkley stuartb at 4gh.net
Thu Nov 18 08:11:33 MST 2010

Is it just me or does anyone else find it disturbing that you seem to
need a Google account for these sites?  I don't have or want a Google
account.

The promise of what is there sounds interesting.  However, I would
rather see the information published openly and in a place which will
return the collected information intact back to the community.

Stuart Barkley
Paranoid Curmudgeon
--
I've never been lost; I was once bewildered for three days, but never lost!
                                        --  Daniel Boone