[torqueusers] Checkpointing enabled by default?

Donald Neal dmneal at wand.net.nz
Wed Nov 10 13:38:08 MST 2010

Testing of BLCR with Torque 2.5.3 is going well here so far.

I've been asked to configure a queue such that all jobs submitted to it
have checkpointing enabled. Is there a way of doing this?

The Torque manual's list of queue attributes (section 4.1.1) omits
checkpoint_dir, which seems to exist (section 2.6), but I'm not sure
whether other checkpointing-related queue attributes may not be lurking
somewhere.

- Donald Neal

--
Donald Neal                | "I'm the smartest person in
                           | the room.
High Performance Computing | Though not the most scary."
The University of Waikato  | - Topher Brink