[torqueusers] Checkpointing and restart with torque 2.4 with BLCR

Rajiv Rajaian rajiv.care at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:16:17 MDT 2010

Hi alex,
I ve tried with blcr-0.7.3-18721 torque 2.4.2 and followed the installation
steps give in Torque administration manual
I ve configured everything & added the configuration scripts for checkpoint
and restart
I ve installed both the blcr & torque as root user and while testing the
check point facility with qhold .the job remains in running state only. Im
getting the following error message in */var/log/messages*

*Mar 30 10:42:12 gcluster checkpoint_script: Invoked:
/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/blcr_checkpoint_script 24472 0.gcluster.grid
guser02 guser02
/var/spool/torque/checkpoint/0.gcluster.grid.CKckpt.0.gcluster.grid.1269925932
15 -
Mar 30 10:42:12 gcluster checkpoint_script: Usage:
/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/blcr_checkpoint_script
Mar 30 10:42:12 gcluster pbs_mom: LOG_ERROR::blcr_checkpoint_job, checkpoint
script returned value 255
*
Pls help me to solve this issue.. Or can u share the  exact document u ve
followed to configure  the check pointing facility