[torqueusers] Torque email notifications?

Josh Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Sun Mar 28 12:16:35 MDT 2010

Peter,

You don't need to configure the torque server as a mail server. Torque
just needs the sendmail binary to speak SMTP. You can configure
sendmail to realy to the postfix server however. Otherwise I don't
think there is a way to configure SMTP settings in TORQUE. Torque just
doesn't know how to speak smtp without sendmail help.

-Joshua Bernstein
Penguin Computing

On Mar 28, 2010, at 10:01 AM, "Peter Smith" <peter.smith3882100 at gmail.com