[torqueusers] checkpointing and shared filesystem

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Wed Mar 24 12:48:05 MDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 16:03 +0100, Stijn De Weirdt wrote:
> on server site set in qmgr:
> set server checkpoint_dir = /some/shared/dir
>
> on pbs_mom, add in config:
> $remote_checkpoint_dirs /some/shared/dir
>
> (don't ask me in which version this was first added)
>
> stijn

The options could not be found in version 2.1 and not
on the manual page for server parameters:
http://www.clusterresources.com/products/torque/docs/a.bserverparameters.shtml

The page is based upon an ancient version of PBS.

According to a recent changelog file those options
appeared in its present form in version 2.4.0 and a
bug was fixed in 2.4.1 .
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/CHANGELOGS/torque-2.4.5.CHANGELOG

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?