[torqueusers] Not sending email: User does not want mail of this type

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Tue Mar 23 10:02:27 MDT 2010

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:57:43 +0800 (CST)
Hehe Hehe wrote:

> hello,
HI Peng,

[...]
> The job run, but the result do not send to the server. I find the
> outputfile and errorfile in the directory of
> {PBS_HOME}/mom_priv/undilivered/ on the computing node!

We do use ssh for copying outputs when the home is not shared:

use cp when shared:

# grep usecp /var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/config
$usecp *:/nfs /nfs

so, other jobs must copy output with scp:

http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/6.1scpsetup.shtml

> Why is it? Why not send the mail?
Not sure about your mail conf. I did remove it:
# qmgr -c "p s"|grep mail
set server mail_from = adm
set server mail_domain = never

check your conf and your sendmail.

> Does anyone know it? I really need help, any help will be appreciated.
>
> Best wishes.
> Peng Han
HTH,
Arnau