[torqueusers] PBS: exec of shell failed

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Mar 20 06:23:44 MDT 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 04:01:29 am Peter Smith wrote:

> I have installed Torque 2.2.1 and Maui 3.3 from source in a test
> environment with five Debian Lenny machines.

I would strongly suggest trying any other version of Torque rather than 2.2,
the current version in development is 2.4.x and 2.3.x is the stable (bug fix
only) tree.

2.2 is dead.

2.1 still gets some love thanks to Garrick (it's the "ultra-stable" tree).

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP