[torqueusers] queue routing depending of submitting node

Kevin Van Workum vanw at sabalcore.com
Thu Mar 18 15:04:44 MDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 03:08:25PM +0200, Adrian Sevcenco alleged:
> > Hi! Is it possible to route the jobs submits depending of submitting
> > node? also is it possible the have a route queue that send the jobs to
> > another route queue?
> Routing queues can route to other routing queues. Sure.
> There is no way to route based on submitting node.

You should be able to use a submit filter (wrapper) on each of your nodes to
automatically submit jobs to specific queue. You would just have to
add/overwrite the -q option in the wrapper. Or if you have some time and
energy, you could write your own scheduler to do this, which is what I do.

Kevin Van Workum, PhD
Sabalcore Computing Inc.
Run your code on 500 processors.
Sign up for a free trial account.