[torqueusers] Job Input Files

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Mar 13 00:05:22 MST 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:18:46 am Jim Prewett wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure you're proposing here: Are you proposing to
> set up STDIN for the job script (the pbs script that you submit to the
> batch server which is subsequently run on the "lead node" of your job)?

It sounds like Dave is proposing a method of slurping in the input deck of an
application into the job as well as the PBS script.

Perhaps so that they can then make more intelligent decisions if they can
parse the input deck ?

Dave - is that what you are meaning ?

cheers!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP