[torqueusers] Problems compiling Torque GSSAPI branch

Peter Smith peter.smith3882100 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:11:47 MST 2010

Hi Garrick

I created two copies of the gssapi branch i downloaded a week ago. The
i made the changes that Mike Coyne has posted and finally:

diff -crb gssapi gssapi_working > torque_gssapi.patch

When i patch the orginal branch with the new patch it builds without errors.

I don't know if this is the right way to do it, is there a better way?

Maybe a line that says something like "Debian users should install
libkrb5-dev before building." could be added to README.gssapi?