[torqueusers] ncpus anyone?

Si Hammond simon.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:21:42 MST 2010

I have to admit to being pretty confused by the ncpus resource because I don't seem to be able to get it to run in the way I imagine it would.

What I'd really like it to mean is just pick me, say, 10 cores and get the job run. I don't care about the number of nodes or processors per node, job placement etc.