[torqueusers] Java bindings

Scott Wilson scott at epistemy.com
Wed Jun 30 09:15:30 MDT 2010

Where are they? I couldn't find any documentation on them - I assumed they had to be added from a third party source ( http://www.drmaa.org/implementations.php lists the OpenDSP ones and the pre-alpha CASPer Labs ones).

Scott

Scott Wilson
Developer
Epistemy
Energy Academy
Riccarton
EH14 4AS

tel: +44 131 564 0232
Scott.Wilson at epistemy.com
http://www.epistemy.com/
Epistemy Limited is a company registered in Scotland, number SC365481.
Registered office: Epistemy Limited c/o Technology and Research Services, Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS