[torqueusers] trying to compile gssapi branch, afsauthent_pic

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Tue Jun 29 09:05:00 MDT 2010

Another thing from configure.

It looks like configure checks for afsauthent_pic, which fails for me. But,
searching in the source tree to see what it's used for I find nothing. IS it
only checked for by configure and then not used in the code? Is this a
bug/oversight or just the State Of Support at this moment?

# grep -r libafsauthent *
config.log:configure:24549: checking for libafsauthent
config.log:configure:24618: WARNING: Can't find libafsauthent
configure:      echo "$as_me:$LINENO: checking for libafsauthent" >&5
configure:echo $ECHO_N "checking for libafsauthent... $ECHO_C" >&6
configure:  { echo "$as_me:$LINENO: WARNING: Can't find libafsauthent" >&5
configure:echo "$as_me: WARNING: Can't find libafsauthent" >&2;}
configure.ac:   AC_MSG_CHECKING(for libafsauthent)
configure.ac:                     AC_MSG_WARN([Can't find libafsauthent]),
configure.out:checking for libafsauthent... checking for setpag in -
lafsauthent_pic... no

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing