[torqueusers] kerberos tickets

Andreas Davour davour at pdc.kth.se
Tue Jun 29 02:33:17 MDT 2010

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 00:53:38 Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 03:43:22PM -0400, Alex Rolfe alleged:
> > Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> writes:
> > > On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:46:13AM +1000, Christopher Samuel alleged:

> > > I think it generally works.
> > >
> > > Someone (who knows what they are doing) needs to give it a good
> > > exercising so that we can finally get it merged back into trunk.
> >
> > The gssapi branch works; I use it all the time on a cluster here.  I've
> > attached a patch with the changes that I made last time I synced my
> > checkout with svn (Jan 15, commit 3369 if I'm reading things
> > correctly).  I'll try out the most recent merges into the gssapi branch
> > next chance I get, but that'll be a while.
>
> I checked in your change. Please take a look at the current gssapi branch.
>
> I had to #ifdef out setpag changes. Be sure to check the code for
> HAVE_AFS_PARAM_H.

I just checked out the latest gssapi branch, and can report that the
README.gssapi file is truncated in paragraph four. It ends mid sentence.

I've tried to subscribe to the devel list but have yet to see any mail from
there. Is it that silent?

/andreas
--
Systems Engineer
PDC Center for High Performance Computing