[torqueusers] Moving job script file form head to computing node

Sudarshan Wadkar wadkar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:17:44 MDT 2010

Join the developers mailing list over here :-
http://www.supercluster.org/mailman/listinfo/torquedev

ask these questions to torque-devs, perhaps they will link you to
dev-documentation

good luck !

~$udhi
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
- Dale Carnegie
"It's always our decision who we are"
- Robert Solomon in Waking Life