[torqueusers] How to rip out user validation?

Nate Woody nate.a.woody at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:52:19 MDT 2010

I'll bite, just to learn something for my own edification.

The only time I've needed to setup rhosts is for doing qsub -u or when
using a remote submission host.  There is no need to configure .rhosts
for a remote submission host (or there are at least alternatives),
leaving me with my (albeit assumed) impression of what was being
tried.  That aside,  what are the other use cases I don't know about?

Nate