[torqueusers] How to rip out user validation?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:18:28 MDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 01:14:43PM -0400, Nate Woody alleged:
> It seems a more sensible approach to gutting the security might be to
> wonder why your users are using qsub -u blah.  I've really only used

He didn't say his users were doing 'qsub -u blah'. He said he couldn't figure
out how to setup basic rhosts security and wanted to get rid of it; the
consequences of which would allow any user to submit as any other user.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!