[torqueusers] How to rip out user validation?

matthew devney matthew at devney.net
Wed Jun 23 11:16:43 MDT 2010

As noted in a previous email, my hosts.equiv was set up properly (as
demonstrated by it currently working with version 2.4.2) and this
functionality did not work with any later version up to 2.4.8.

I would have been happy to help track down this bug until you resorted
to name calling.

Have a nice day.

Matthew Devney
Brain Dead