[torqueusers] How to rip out user validation?

Nate Woody nate.a.woody at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:14:43 MDT 2010

It seems a more sensible approach to gutting the security might be to
wonder why your users are using qsub -u blah.  I've really only used
this in fairly rare situations where I've needed to route usage
through a common user for some reason.  Perhaps that's my particular
myopia, but maybe your troubles are caused by something odd in your
setup?

FWIW, I like to consider myself clue-ful and have been known to do
smart things like rm -f *.py instead of rm -f *.pyc with fairly
painful consequences.

Best,
Nate