[torqueusers] job script to computing node

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Jun 21 12:26:17 MDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 01:53:47PM +0530, Basappa Kodada alleged:
> Hello sir
>
> I was analyzing the source code of torque, because i want to know that in
> which function or c file, the whole job script is going to be transfer to
> computing node(MOM in the other mochine) for execution. So please can any
> one help me

src/server/svr_movejob.c:send_job() is responsibly for sending the job from
pbs_server is pbs_mom.

Inside of send_job(), you will find a call to
src/lib/Libifl/PBSD_submit_caps.c:PBSD_jscript().

University of Southern California

Life is Good!