[torqueusers] Ulimit Help

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Jun 21 12:18:49 MDT 2010

If you look at the limits.conf manpage, you will see that limits.conf is a
config file for a PAM module.  PAM is for logins. System daemons started from
initscripts do not run under a login shell. Any child process of pbs_mom will
also not be running under a login shell.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 01:04:46PM +0530, rishi pathak alleged: