[torqueusers] Printing job structure

Basappa Kodada basappabk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:26:44 MDT 2010

ok.. sir but torque will move the job with function "local_mov() and
net_mov(). In that we are going to pass the job structure as parameter "job
*jobp". So here i want to write this jobp structure to some file and want to
see the what is the structure of job which is going to computing node. So
that i can interface my module.

                            Exactly i want to test something by interfacing
encryption algorithm that before sending the job to MOM for execution, i
want to encrypt the job. So better if i know the what jobp contain before
sending the jobp as argument in the "send_job()" function, i can easily
interface the encryption algorithm and test it.

Thank you sir

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> Take the code from printjob.c and put it in svr_movejob.c.
>

> On Jun 17, 2010, at 7:23 AM, Basappa Kodada wrote:
>
> thank you sir for replying
>
> we have  "svr_movjob.c" in the server side folder. In that we have function
> send_job() in which we are going to send the job to computing node from the
> head node. Here i want to know or i want to print the job structure in
> server_log file. So how can i do that
> Please suggest me
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM, David Singleton <
> David.Singleton at anu.edu.au> wrote:
>
>> On 06/17/2010 09:22 PM, Basappa Kodada wrote:
>> > Hello sir
>> >

>> > I am working with torque cluster. I want to see the job structure before
>> it
>> > sending to computing node. So how can i print the job contents or job
>> > structure in the server_log file. Please help me
>> >
>> > Thank you sir
>> >

>> Run
>> printjob /var/spool/pbs/server_priv/jobs/<jobid>.JB
>> (or similar path) on you server host.
>>
>> David
>>

> --
> Basappa. Kodada