[torqueusers] Printing job structure

Basappa Kodada basappabk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 08:23:06 MDT 2010

thank you sir for replying

we have  "svr_movjob.c" in the server side folder. In that we have function
send_job() in which we are going to send the job to computing node from the
head node. Here i want to know or i want to print the job structure in
server_log file. So how can i do that
Please suggest me

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM, David Singleton <David.Singleton at anu.edu.au
> wrote:

> On 06/17/2010 09:22 PM, Basappa Kodada wrote:
> > Hello sir
> >

> > I am working with torque cluster. I want to see the job structure before
> it
> > sending to computing node. So how can i print the job contents or job
> > structure in the server_log file. Please help me
> >
> > Thank you sir
> >

> Run
> printjob /var/spool/pbs/server_priv/jobs/<jobid>.JB
> (or similar path) on you server host.
>
> David

Basappa. Kodada
NITK, Surathkal