[torqueusers] Printing job structure

"Mgr. Šimon Tóth" SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Thu Jun 17 06:28:45 MDT 2010

> I am working with torque cluster. I want to see the job structure before
> it sending to computing node. So how can i print the job contents or job
> structure in the server_log file. Please help me

You would have to create something similar to the status function
[stat_job.c:status_job()].

Much more convenient is using GDB. Just attach the debuger to a running
server, setup a breakpoint (on the function you are interested in, for
example req_runjob(), or req_stat_job()) and when the breakpoint is
reached, just print out any information you need.

--
Mgr. Šimon Tóth