[torqueusers] Environmental variable within the qsub submission

Claude DEROGNAT cderognat at aria.fr
Wed Jun 16 12:34:53 MDT 2010

Hello,

Torque and mpirun work correctly but We have got a another problem now:

Our server run under bash SHELL. We add in the the .bashrc with several environmental variables.

After the reload of the .bashrc file (source .bashrc), they are all implemented but not under a qsub.

A attached you our script submitted to torque through qsub , the result and out .bashrc.

The "env" edition shows us a strange behavior for PATH as exemple:

The PATH specified in the .bashrc is affected to the PATH_O_PBS but the standard PATH is only set to /bin and /usr/bin

Any idea ?

Regards

Ing. Claude DEROGNAT, PhD
ARIA TECHNOLOGIES SA
8-10, rue de la Ferme - 92100  Boulogne-Billancourt  - France
tél. / phone: 33 (0)1 46 08 68 60
ligne directe / direct line: 33 (0)1 46 08 68 65
fax: 33 (0)1 41 41 93 17
e-mail: cderognat at aria.fr <mailto:cderognat at aria.fr>  - http : www.aria.fr

P Avant d'imprimer ce courriel, réfléchissez à l'impact sur l'environnement, et dans la mesure du possible éditez les documents en recto verso, merci!